Welcome to the BIOWRITERS FORUM
Posted: 11 October 2010 09:38 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-09-30

The BIOWRITERS Forum was created because of the limitations imposed on members of the American Medical Writers Association (AMWA)listserv groups.

The goal of this forum is to allow science and medical writers interact with one another either to discuss ideas, learn best business practices, advertise for work or post jobs.

I have created forum categories that make sense to me and were suggested by fellow AMWA listserv members. Please feel free to contact me if you have other category ideas or suggestions.

While there are no real user guidelines, I would like members to keep the discussions focused on medical and science writing.  I reserve the right to remove inappropriate language or pejorative or discriminatory remarks made by forum users. Finally, please don’t spam the forum as it will deter user participation.

I am self-financing the site. But any one interested in sponsoring the forum or advertising on the forum page are welcome to contact me.

I hope that you enjoy the site.

Best Regards,
Cliff Mintz, PhD

Posted: 15 October 2010 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-09-30

Spread the word so people start using the platform….!!!!!!!

Posted: 22 October 2010 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-09-25

Looking good cliff

Posted: 26 October 2010 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-10-26

Hi Cliff… looking forward to participating and to watching this forum grow!

Signature 

Jennifer Olson, Ph.D.
Medical Writer

Posted: 02 December 2010 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-12-02

Looks like this is slow-growing.  I’m not exactly a professional writer, but I do consult with researchers at my institution to help them improve their manuscripts and grants, as well as organize training programs in science communication.

Could anyone recommend any similar online forums or listservs that would be useful for answering practical questions about manuscript and grant writing?  Thanks!

Using the forums ››